The Nagaoka MP-500 phono cartridge offers the highest musical and creative expression of the new MP series. It expertly extracts and reproduces with vivid, colorful and dimensional clarity what others miss. Experience the image solidity, detail resolution, and bass extension that made the Nagaoka MP-500 one of Stereophile's Editors' Top Picks For The Industry's Best Products.1
The Nagaoka MP-500 features an exclusive super-rigid body for ultra low resonance and superlative fidelity with a superfine polished line contact diamond stylus. Its characteristics include a powerful samarium cobalt magnet, low-mass high-strength boron cantilever, carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe and anti-ferro magnetic perm alloy shield casing.
Nagaoka MP-500 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: High-strength boron
- Stylus type: Superfine line contact diamond
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 3mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-25kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 27dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 8.5 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.3 - 1.8 g
- Weight: 8 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P500
Exclusive, superrigid body with superb fidelity and ultralow resonance. Line-contact stylus tip and amazing sound reproduction for all music genres. The Nagaoka MP-500 is top quality and the flagship of the new Nagaoka MP Series.
Superfine polished line-contact diamond stylus tip
Powerful samarium cobalt magnet
Low-mass, high-strength boron cantilever
Carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic pole shoe
Anti-ferro-magnetic permalloy shield casing
1 Michael Fremer et al, "Recommended Components: Editors' Top Picks For The Industry's Best Products," Stereophile, Vol.34 No.4 (April 2011): 66.
will be applied in cart.
(Only in North America)
For questions please call us
or email us at: email@example.com